Are you associated with a Christian’s missions organization that has a great idea for an innovative project? We’d love to get to know you.
The Kingdom Missions Fund provides grants to innovative Christian missions projects that are Smart, Sustainable, and Scalable. Our grants have historically ranged from $500 to $5,000. We like to award between 8 – 12 grants each year and the average grant is roughly $3,000.
The fund focuses on three priorities:
- Christian Missions, defined as the crossing of cultural and geographic boundaries in order to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ and make disciples, either internationally or within the U.S.
- Christian Education.
- Short-Term Mission Projects.
Who is eligible to receive a grant?
U.S. based ministries who have:
- A 501(c)(3) nonprofit status.
- Been thoroughly investigated by our Missions Advisory Committee and whose honesty and character are approve reproach in the way that they conduct their ministry.
Grants will be awarded for innovative projects and certain tangible items. We do NOT award grants for:
- The personal support of mission members.
- The salaries of the mission’s staff.
- Ongoing ministry operations.
Grants will be awarded to missions where the impact would be great and primarily for the total cost of the project being considered. If the grant is only for a part of the total project, the grant will only be released when the applicant can prove that the additional cost of the project has been raised. Any grant awarded should be a significant part of the whole project cost.
Currently, we are only able to fund grants once each calendar year. The application for our next round of grants, to be awarded in 2019, will be available in early September. Until then, please keep the following key dates in mind:
November 30, 2018 = Application deadline
January 31, 2019 = Applicants notified of KMF decision
March 2, 2019 = Grants awarded
To apply for a grant, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.